The Police Foundation encourages the use of this document for academic, policy, and non-commercial purposes. Incidentreviews.org is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
“Crime Mapping News” by the Police Foundation is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
Purpose of this policy
The Police Foundation recognizes that “External Content” — content that is provided by entities that are not part of the Police Foundation — may be included in the publicly accessible web site, www.incidentreviews.org, (the “Site”) operated by the Police Foundation. The Police Foundation does not intend that this Site be an open public forum, and External Content on pages operated by the Police Foundation will be permitted at the sole discretion of the Police Foundation.
This policy applies only to pages that are operated by the Police Foundation.
It may be in the public interest to include on the Site:
- Links to resources that are provided by others on web sites outside of the Police Foundation ‘s control;
- Public acknowledgement of sponsors or other contributors of resources to allow the Police Foundation to expand online information and services.
External content therefore includes, but is not limited to, links or acknowledgements on pages operated by the Police Foundation.
Police Foundation not responsible for content on web sites linked to/from the Police Foundation web site
Links to non-Police Foundation web sites are provided as a courtesy to visitors when the Police Foundation considers that external web content to be useful and valuable. However, we cannot vouch for, or take responsibility for, information contained on web sites not administered by the Police Foundation. Links from this web site do not represent or imply that commercial products or political positions on those sites are endorsed by the Police Foundation.
Copyright of linked content
Linked content may fall under licenses different from those used by the Police Foundation. External sources may not be covered under the Creative Commons licensing detailed above. Users should consult with each individual source for information about copyrights.